Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Things that I love about today...

Today has been a bit frustrating. Nothing major, just the little frustrations of being at home with children all day...things that should not frustrate me have today for some reason. Anyway, in spite of that, however, I was reminded tonight about some things that I have LOVED about today and wanted to blog about them.

*I love that while I was in the shower today and couldn't help my 3 year old on the potty, that my 6 year old totally took care of her for me.What a guy! :)

*I love that my husband got home early today from work and unloaded all my groceries for me! (this never happens b/c he is always at work when I go grocery shopping)

*I love the fact that while my 3 year old was SLEEPING on my arm at Wal-mart (while I was pushing the cart with my other arm) that my 6 year old bagged produce for me and put it in the cart.

*I love that my son loves the simple things...I made spaghetti and boats tonight for supper (one of his favs) and you would have thought I had given him a million dollars. He was so appreciative of it.

*I love that my husband played with the kids while I cleaned the kitchen ALONE with Pandora blasting. (I really love that!!!)

*I love that my 3 year old still says "I want to hold you". :)

*Love that the Wildcats are playing tonight on ESPN....a station that we actually get!!

*I love that I got to check a bunch of things off of my list today.

*I love that my brother drove my sister in law to work today since the roads were still icy.

*I love that I have been reminded today that God's love is so unconditional...He does not keep a scorecard of my works...good or bad...His love does not change in spite of what I may do or don't do.

*I love that I have been blessed by some dear friends who are also moms, who encourage me so much.

I am blessed. :)

1 comment:

  1. I was really blessed reading this. Thanks for the reminder that even when life seems frustrating, our God is bigger and better than all of that and shows us his love in beautiful, ordinary ways.

    ReplyDelete